35 Albert Einstein Quotes
35 remarkable motivational Albert Einstein quotes.
1. No problem can be solved by the same kind of thinking that created it.
2. A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
3. Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
4. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
5. Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
6. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
7. If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play, and Z is keeping your mouth shut.
8. I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
9. Only a life lived for others is a life worth living.
10. In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep.
11. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
12. The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.
13. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
14. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
15. Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.
16. A ship is always safe at shore but that is not what it’s built for.
17. Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
18. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
19. You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I’ve only ever had one.
20. A happy man is too satisfied with the present to dwell too much on the future.
21. It is not that I’m so smart, I just stay with the questions much longer.
22. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
23. Black holes are where god divided by zero.
24. Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
25. Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work.
26. I never made one of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.
27. Once we accept our limits, we can go beyond them.
28. Logic will get you from A to Z, imagination will get you everywhere.
29. We all know that light travels faster than sound. That’s why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Related: 42 Witty Mark Twain Quotes
30. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
31. The only sure way to avoid making mistakes is to have no new ideas.
32. Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.
33. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
34. Education is not the learning of facts, it’s rather the training of the mind to think.
35. Force always attracts men of low morality.